National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week
May 3-9, 2015
Join the effort to SAVE lives
Each year more than 40 million Americans will suffer with an anxiety disorder and over 20 million will suffer from some type of depressive illness. The cost to the economy of these terrible diseases is billions of dollars each year; the cost in human suffering is immeasurable. One of the primary goals of this project is to help individuals suffering with anxiety and depressive disorders to find treatment.
Registrants in National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week will receive materials that can be used towards organizing an event during this week. Even if you cannot organize an event, the materials are invaluable to mental health professionals, colleges, hospitals, employee assistance programs and all types of health organizations. The materials included in the package can help assist in educational programs, training programs and much more.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- AFRAID of PEOPLE DVD
- The Mind Causes Pain DVD
- 25 copies of the MINI (Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview) screening forms
- Anxiety and Depression Awareness CD-ROM
Full Color Promotional Posters
Cost $30.00 (including shipping and handling). This is normally a $100.00 value.
Click here to order now
During this week you can host an event, workshop or use these materials in many other productive ways.
EVENTS MAY INCLUDE:
· Educational workshops about depression and anxiety
· Setting up a table and giving out educational materials at various venues that include schools, offices, local health fairs and more.
· Showing a screening of “Afraid of People” or “The Mind Causes Pain” at an appropriate venue
· Screening individuals for depression and anxiety and referring them to treatment centers
Remember even if you do not organize an event these materials are great educational tools